Designed by Veterinarians for professionals to meet the demanding needs of Animal Intensive Care. Proven by years of actual use in veterinary hospitals, emergency clinics, teaching hospitals, rescue facilities, and zoos. The Lyon ProCare ICU is a versatile and proven performer.
We use these units for hand feeding babies of all kinds. They break down and clean easily, and we've found them to be completely reliable for even the most delicate of species. They can also be used for pediatrics, orphaned or abandoned animals, pre-op and post-op care, or for new mothers and babies. Lyon’s ICU provides a safe and reliable environment when you need it most.
Easy to use with visual and audible heat and humidity alarms. Temperature control to +/- 1.75 °with humidity control maintained by adjustable vents and a removable water tray, housed in a separate compartment. In unit air filtering system with easily detachable electronics for quick immersion cleaning and disinfecting of patient area make this versatile, effective and efficient work-horse the go to unit for thousands of Professionals.
- Powder Coated All Metal Construction
- Secure “Denning” Environment for Patient
- Digital Display
- Relative Humidity Display, Monitoring and Alarm
- Temperature Display, Monitoring, Control and Alarm
- Removable Control Module for easy service and cleaning
- Removable doors for easy cleaning
- Removable, Cleanable Electrostatic Air Filter
- Removable Water Tray for Humidity Control
- Drain for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel Venting and IV Tube Access
- Nebulizer System Compatible
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Light Weight and Stackable
- Circuit Breaker Protection for Patient Safety
- Three Hi-Temp Safety Limit Sensors
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Optional Dri-Dek Flooring
- Airflow Modelled for Optimum Warmth and Humidity